What happens next?
If you plan to purchase and check out through our website, the following stages are outlined below:
- On receipt of your order we will check that the price you have paid matches the current metal price. We will email or call you to confirm.
- We will check which diamonds are available through our suppliers and email you the details. If you are interested in a specific grade of diamond please get in touch prior to placing your order. Depending on availability exact grade combinations are not always possible.
- If there is a price difference we shall let you know and amend the cost of your order.
- Once a final cost is agreed, we will get to work making your piece of jewellery!
- Every single item is bespoke made to order, please expect to wait 3-4 weeks. If you need it for a specific date let us know and we shall try our best to have it with you in time.
- If you are ordering a ring - don't forget to tell us your UK ring size. You can call or email us. If you are unsure of your size, visit us in store to get measured. Or if you are not local then any high street jewellers can measure you.
Please get in touch prior to ordering if you have any questions.