Emerald Cut Diamond Halo Engagement Ring
Emerald cut diamond halo engagement ring.
Art Deco in style, the emerald cut is known for it’s elegance. Small claws hold the diamonds in place in the halo and shoulders of the ring, known as ‘micro claw’ set. This lets the diamonds take centre stage on the delicate band.
This design is wed-fit, meaning a straight wedding band will fit flush with the ring.
- Platinum 950
- Round Brilliant Cut G SI / GIA certified
- Insurance valuation included
- Presented in a black wooden box Element Bespoke box
- Complimentary resizing & refinishing for two years
- Made in house in our Jewellery Quarter workshop in Birmingham
Bespoke made in 4-6 weeks. Please contact us if you require your order sooner, it may be possible to work to your timescale.
Please ensure you read all the information below regarding pricing & returns before placing an order.
- To order this item with a deposit of £150 please email or call us. The remaining balance can be paid on completion.
- The cost displayed is a guide price only and may fluctuate with precious metal, diamond and gemstones prices. Please email or call us to discuss a final price. The item can be tailored to your budget.
- For orders placed and paid for through our website, we will contact you to let you know if there is a price adjustment.
- Pay in person on collection or over the phone/online transfer for items being posted.
- For items that require post - full payment is required before dispatch. We will send you an image and 360 degree video of your order for you to see.
- We accept credit/debit cards, cash and BACS transfers.
- We do not accept AMEX.
If you plan to purchase and check out through our website, the following stages are outlined below:
- On receipt of your order we will check that the price you have paid matches the current metal price. We will email or call you to confirm.
- We will check which diamonds are available through our suppliers and email you the details. If you are interested in a specific grade of diamond please get in touch prior to placing your order. Depending on availability exact grade combinations are not always possible.
- If there is a price difference we shall let you know and amend the cost of your order.
- Once a final cost is agreed, we will get to work making your piece of jewellery!
- Every single item is bespoke made to order, please expect to wait 3-4 weeks. If you need it for a specific date let us know and we shall try our best to have it with you in time.
- If you are ordering a ring - don't forget to tell us your UK ring size. You can call or email us. If you are unsure of your size, visit us in store to get measured. Or if you are not local then any high street jewellers can measure you.
Please get in touch prior to ordering if you have any questions.
Established 20 years ago in the heart of Birmingham's historic Jewellery Quarter
Please feel free to visit anytime or you can book an appointment if you know when you would like to visit. Watch our master craftsmen bring your jewellery to life and meet our friendly team of jewellery designers.
Give sentimental pieces a new lease of life.
Natural & Lab Grown Diamonds
Stones to suit every budget.
See your design before committing.
Request a bespoke quotation
We are specialists in bespoke jewellery design - using platinum & 18ct gold, natural & lab grown diamonds. Please get in touch for a no obligation quote. We would love to work with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
We don’t have an appointment system, however if you are looking for something in particular it’s a good idea to call ahead so that we can source diamonds or gemstones for you and prepare examples or ideas.
We usually require 4-6 weeks to make a bespoke piece for you, however we will always try to fit to your schedule so please do let us know if you need an item sooner – it depends on how complex the piece is and how busy we are.
Yes! We recommend bringing your items (especially rings) back once a year to have a jewellery “M.O.T.” – we will check the settings, give the ring a polish and deep clean – free of charge.
For in-store orders we accept cash or card payments. We ask for a £100 deposit per item for bespoke pieces at the time of ordering, the balance is due on collection. Please note that we are unable to accept American Express.