Milgrain Channel Set Diamond Eternity Wedding Ring 18ct Yellow
18ct Yellow gold channel set eternity style ring set half way with round brilliant diamonds in a delicate channel setting. The channel is hand engraved with a milgrain edging.
This style of ring is suitable as a wedding or eternity ring.
- 18ct yellow gold
- Round brilliant cut diamonds
- Insurance valuation included
- Presented in a black wooden box Element Bespoke box
- Complimentary resizing & refinishing for two years
- Made in house in our Jewellery Quarter workshop in Birmingham
Bespoke made in 4-6 weeks. Please contact us if you require your order sooner, it may be possible to work to your timescale.
Please ensure you read all the information below regarding pricing & returns before placing an order.
- To order this item with a deposit of £150 please email or call us. The remaining balance can be paid on completion.
- The cost displayed is a guide price only and may fluctuate with precious metal, diamond and gemstones prices. Please email or call us to discuss a final price. The item can be tailored to your budget.
- For orders placed and paid for through our website, we will contact you to let you know if there is a price adjustment.
- Pay in person on collection or over the phone/online transfer for items being posted.
- For items that require post - full payment is required before dispatch. We will send you an image and 360 degree video of your order for you to see.
- We accept credit/debit cards, cash and BACS transfers.
- We do not accept AMEX.
If you plan to purchase and check out through our website, the following stages are outlined below:
- On receipt of your order we will check that the price you have paid matches the current metal price. We will email or call you to confirm.
- We will check which diamonds are available through our suppliers and email you the details. If you are interested in a specific grade of diamond please get in touch prior to placing your order. Depending on availability exact grade combinations are not always possible.
- If there is a price difference we shall let you know and amend the cost of your order.
- Once a final cost is agreed, we will get to work making your piece of jewellery!
- Every single item is bespoke made to order, please expect to wait 3-4 weeks. If you need it for a specific date let us know and we shall try our best to have it with you in time.
- If you are ordering a ring - don't forget to tell us your UK ring size. You can call or email us. If you are unsure of your size, visit us in store to get measured. Or if you are not local then any high street jewellers can measure you.
Please get in touch prior to ordering if you have any questions.
We are happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Please don't hesitate to call us on 0121 236 1119 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does it take to make a bespoke piece?
We usually require 4-6 weeks to make a bespoke piece for you, however we will always try to fit to your schedule so please do get in contact if you need an item sooner – it really does depend on how complex the piece is and how busy we are!
How can I pay?
We accept cash or card payments, we usually ask for a deposit when you confirm your order and the balance is due on collection of your item.
Do I need an appointment?
We don’t have an appointment system, however if you are looking for anything in particular it’s a good idea to call ahead so that we can source any diamonds or gemstones for you.
Do you offer finance options?
We don’t currently offer finance on our items, but this is something we are looking into for the future.
Can my item be posted?
Yes we can post your item using Royal Mail Special Delivery for a charge of £10.
Can I get my jewellery cleaned/repolished?
Yes! We recommend bringing your items (especially rings) back once a year to have a jewellery “M.O.T.” – we will check the settings, give the ring a polish and deep clean – free of charge.
I’m buying an engagement ring but I don’t know the finger size, does this matter?
It’s helpful if you know the finger size, but we understand that when an engagement ring is a surprise this isn’t always the case! After you’ve proposed, if the size isn’t quite right just contact us to come in and have it re-sized, free of charge.
Can I supply my own gemstone/diamond or do you remodel jewellery?
Yes! Bring your items in for some advice and a quote, or contact us via email or telephone.
Can I wear my jewellery all the time?
We recommend taking a common sense approach to your jewellery – take items off for sports/the gym, gardening, rock climbing (etc) or doing very manual activities/work and while you sleep.
What metals do you use?
We make jewellery in 9ct and 18ct gold, palladium and platinum.
What gemstones do you use?
We us a variety of gemstones including the traditional diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds, as well as others – if you have a favourite colour please do ask us for suggestions.
How can I find out more about buying a Diamond?
If you have any questions about diamonds and what to look for do contact us for advice to suit your budget, or you can find out more about diamonds on the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) website here:
Do you hallmark your jewellery?
Usually yes, it is a legal requirement to hallmark precious metals over a certain weight. You can read more about hallmarking here:
Life long aftercare
To keep your jewellery looking it's best we offer a complimentary aftercare service for two years. We will fully renew your jewellery - removing any scratches and polish it to restore it's former pristine glory. After the two years our restoration service is £25.